1. The competition is open to registered users of Facebook in the United Kingdom, aged 16 or over. The competition will run from 13:00 on 30th March 2018 to 21:00 on 6th April 2018.
2. All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all terms and conditions are adhered to. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. The promoter of this competition is Country Puddings Ltd (Registered in England 05081881). Lodge Farm, Dacre, Penrith, Cumbria, CA11 0HH. +44 (0) 17684 80864
4. To enter, entrants must comment on any of the Country Puddings Hamper Giveaway Posts on the Country Puddings Facebook Page.
5. Any number of comments may be submitted.
6. Entrants using multiple Facebook accounts will be disqualified and Entries must comply with the terms and conditions of Facebook.
7. Each entrant agrees that they have independently developed and/or have the relevant authority/consent(s) to submit the Entry and will not infringe the intellectual property or any other rights of any person.
8. Entries will not be accepted if deemed inappropriate or offensive by Country Puddings (in its absolute discretion).
9. There will be one winner. No correspondence will be entered into regarding the selection of the winning Entries.
The prize is as follows:
The winner will receive a Country Puddings hamper filled with an assortment of puddings and dessert sauces.
10. Country Puddings will notify the winner via a Facebook post at 21:00 on 6th April 2018 following the competition closing. The winner will be drawn at random by a member of the Country Puddings team.
11. The winners must provide their name, address, email address and contact telephone number and confirm that they are available to accept the prize as specified byCountry Puddings. Country Puddings reserves the right to request proof of age, residence and identity of the winner. If a winner cannot provide any of the above details and confirmations to Country Puddings satisfaction within 7 days of being contacted by Country Puddings and/or cannot confirm they accept the prize within 7 days of being notified by Country Puddings, the winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and Country Puddings reserves the right to select another winner from the remaining Entries.
12. By entering, Entrants understand that they are providing their information to Country Puddings and not to Facebook. This competition is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion will be directed to Country Puddings, not Facebook.
13. The winners consent to Country Puddings announcing their name publicly as a prize winner, making copies of or publishing the whole or any part of the Entry and otherwise exploiting the Entry and any rights in relation to the Entry for any purpose and without compensation.
14. The information entrants provide will be used by Country Puddings for the purpose of conducting this competition. Country Puddings may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this competition or communicating with entrants.
15. Country Puddings reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time or offer a reasonable equivalent to the prize described. The winner may not exchange the prize for cash or other cash alternative.
16. Employees of Country Puddings and its affiliates and any other persons or employees of companies associated with this Competition and members of the families and households of any such persons, are not eligible to enter this Competition. Any such entries will be invalid.
(Visited 233 times, 1 visits today)